Bank Holiday Bollocks

Get in...managed to stay relatively sober (apart from Saturday) so had a nice relaxing weekend for a change and played and bit of poker.

The $100K guaranteed pissed me off....worked up a nice big stack but KK no match for Chip Leader's 22 AIPF. Standard.

Went to The G on Saturday afternoon for want of better things to do for the £15 +1RB +1AO game. Not my lucky day when I run 10 10 into 9 9 for the board to come x 5 6 7 8. Lovely. Didn't recover and that's another afternoon wasted. I couldn't bring myself to play the evening comp and got pissed instead.

Recently getting back to getting involved on RTR Forums. I'd not been on for a while and I'd forgotten what a good forum it is. Easily my favourite UK Forum at the minute. Always loads going on. They are currently running Syndicates for 3 set tournys where a group of you have to play 1 tourny a week for 12 weeks and all the winnings are split at the end. I've joined all 3 syndicates and played my week 1 games Sunday and yesterday.

Syndicate A - Nightly $8.80 @ 9pm on Stars - Mid table finish on this

Syndicate B - Nightly $26 21k or 34k GTD @ 7pm on FT - Early doors exit after a strong start

Syndicate C - Nightly $5.50 @ 8pm on Stars - Cashed! - 73/3600

All it's going to take is for one of us to get one big score and we are free rolling our tits off.

Last bit of poker I played was the DTD Satellite to the £1k Main event on Weds - 15 seats GTD. Fuck me. To say the live donks were out in force would be an understatement. So much fancy play syndrome I had to turn the brightness down on my laptop. I am in no way an expert, but some of the plays I witnessed were just shit. Tons of limping from any position and people getting big hands outdrawn left right and centre for trying to get too clever and trappy.

I was card dead all night struggling to stay around average chips and finally went out after about 3.5hrs with a failed attempt to nick some blinds.

No poker planned for this week. It's the £100 F/O in Blackpool next weekend but can't make it this time as I've got the Blackpool leg of the stag do I was on the other week. Binge time again. Sweet.

2 comments:

Martin 'BigBills' Devlin said...

Alright Dave, that American women won it I think, or at least they did a deal. I won the night comp, I was absolutely arseholed, I do remember calling a 7k all in with J6 off and hitting. See you Saturday if your there mate.

NoCash said...

She won it??? FUCK ME!!!
She was shit on a stick without the stick. An absolute shit sandwich with extra shit and no bread.

She called a 25BB river bet (about 2/3 her stack) with 4 hearts on board with NO HEART and THIRD PAIR!! Fuck knows how she got back into it.