Countdown to Busto - Day 3 - UPDATE

Today I said hello to Mr Varience. The bastard......

Photobucket

I started the day playing pretty poorly and got tilted early on. I got past that, but everytime it looked like I was about to turn it round some sick beat or cooler came along and kicked me in the nuts. One of the last hands before I quit was deep stacked AIPF in the BB vs SB - my QQ vs his (SB) JJ for a 400bb pot. Don't think I need to go any further with the bad beat story, but it pretty muched summed up my day. Lets hope for a bit of run good tomorrow...

Laters

UPDATE

Ground out a few more hours in an evening sesh and won back most of my losses. The droolers really come out at night. Great session, and the suckouts were both given and received....like good anal....er,,,,no maybe not.

Photobucket


Just about to start my day 4 session. Gl me.

1 comments:

Kevin Stevens said...

Hello Sir, UKPI have been chatting up some online poker schools about free tutelage for a cash game player. Not sure if anyone will agree but would you be interested if we could swing it? In return we would like 1 or 2 articles a week about lesson leanerd and the experience, yada yada. Let me know if you might be interested.

Good luck with the challenge, keep up the BR management and its invetiable that you will succed.