Ship the $5.5k+ Week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have had a pretty decent week of poker this week. On Wednesday night I shipped the Betfair 3k GTD for just under $1k



Which I then followed up with a win in the 10k GTD Betfair Online Side Series Game for 4.4k



Add to this the $400 profit I made 6 Tabling 25NL and the £250 GUKPT M/E Sat Final Seat I won at AWOP and we have a fookin solid brag post.

Betfair write-up is here:
http://site.poker.betfair.com/newsandviews/article/itemId/i65780744/index.html

Looks like I won a chipset as well. Just what I needed - my 3rd chipset.

Going for another bash at the £20 R/B super sat tonight at AWOP. See if I can win another seat which I'd cash in and probably play a side event or use it for DTD 20/20 weekend (which I'm doing anyway). If anyone is going, give us a shout and we'll meet up for a beer.

Laters

10 comments:

Martin 'BigBills' Devlin said...

Brilliant results Dave, perfect run in for November!

Kevin Stevens said...

Fucking hella fella, well done.
Seriously though your going to have to change the blog title as patently you now have.

Dream of Vegas said...

Shiiiiiiiiiip . . .

Made up for you mate!! You taking the week off you're set for all events now!! :o)

NoCash said...

Unfortunately not. My missus was watching and is fully aware that they don't pay out 50% in GUKPT tokens (wish I'd blagged that they did though).

Still can't justify spending £1k plus on a single comp so will be playing some side events only.

I have my chance at a M/E seat yet though the AWOP sats so will see how that goes. Gonna get to DTD for the 20/20 weekend as well.

Mr Origami said...

Fookin reeeesult matey!! Beers are on you on the next weekender mate!! ;)

BurnleyMik said...

Top bombing Nocash. Looks liek you have really been tearing up these MTT's and even a great result on FTP tonight. Should have bought a peice of your action!!

Hope it comtinues fella.

BM

nhggfu said...

nice run geeza, wp!

TEAMDOBB said...

wow n1 gogogogo

hope to play some Blackpool but cudnt drink with the sink

Yorkshire Pud said...

Solid brag indeed mate, congrats you jammy twat!

Amatay said...

Congrats on the 3rd chip set m8, wpwp