GUKPT £500 Side Event



Tomrrow night sees me taking on the £500 GUKPT Side Event at Blackpool G. I managed to get together a stake to play this so many thanks to all my backers. I'd love to ship a bit of this as I'm broke atm! I have a couple of horses in this event as well as the main event so there is still hope even if I don't get a good run.

I'd also like to say good luck to Defty (DOV), Rick 'DoubleBubble' Gilby and Martin 'BigBills' Devlin who are all going back today for day 2 of the £150 Side Event. I have 10% of Rick so hope he runs good!

That's it for now. Hopefully include some news on the APAT Team Championships in my next post - both AWOP and RTR have been selected to play.

Laters

3 comments:

Mr Origami said...

Good luck boys!!

Kevin Stevens said...

Good luck Dave.

rubbish said...

How did you get on then? Hope you had a decent cash.