iPoker Fail = Profit



I satellited into ECOOP event #3 yesterday for $11 (ECOOP 3 is 109$ Turbo R/B) expecting to play it is a freezeout. Anyways after an hour and a half I've chipped up without taking add-on or any rebuys and I'm sat about third in chips on 20k. 1100 or so started and we are down to 450 with 150 getting paid.

I take a hit and him down to 12k then all of a sudden the tourney stops......dead.......and doesn't restart. My cousin is also playing so i ping him on MSN and it look like the whole comp has failed. After an hour I ring support and they say its going to be cancelled as iPoker has failed and I'll be refunded my buy-in and a small % of the prize pool. I mention that I satellited in...they say ill just get a tourney token and a little bit of cash.

Looked at my account this morning and there is no tourney token, but ther is £233 ($385 ish) which is probably about 50th place money. If someone offered that at the start I would have snapped your hand off considering my $11 total outlay before the tourney. gg iPoker, gg me.

9 comments:

S1ndr0me said...

total result then :-) happy days.

This is my first visit to your blog and I like it already

NoCash said...

cheers dude and welcome! Check out some of the other blogs on the links to the right. most are better than this garbage.

Martin 'BigBills' Devlin said...

Dave, try and post a comment on my blog please. My friend said he cant post on the new template, I think it maybe his browser...

NoCash said...

no it's not working. the word verification box appears, but the bit underneath wheere you actualy type the word is missing.

Kevin Stevens said...

Nie result Sir.

Little John said...

result!

Amatay said...

Dunno if this is the same tourny but aload of fish got refunded and have been entered into a freeroll or summat?

Snake Eyes said...

Lucky fish, you were gonna bust next hand ffs.

Apat team championship, side bet for most pints in the day?

NoCash said...

Snake - save your money. I would crush you. I might be about 1/3 your size, but don't let that fool you....id die rather than lose that bet.