So.......

...thought I'd better post as I haven't been arsed for ages.

My last post was about the APAT Team Event. Well, we did shit. I'm not going to give a full TR, but basically it involved me getting super-pissed, going out in Manchester with DOV from the RTR team, losing about 4 hours, ending up in the wrong hotel, finding the right hotel, but losing my shoes along with most of my other possesions, sleeping in reception until 5am, getting all my stuff back from house keeping then having a bit of profit at Roulette and Cash back at The G. GG Garden.

Since then, I've played the Friday £50 Deep Stack at the G twice. First time a chopped it 8 ways for £525 at 4am (which is why playing poker is clearly a game of skill), second time was nicht so gut.

YES I AM AN SCOOP TICKET WHORE AND I WILL BURN I HELL!!!!!!

Anyway...I'm pretty impressed with the New APAT Season 4 schedule. I had a go at the qualifier for the Welsh Live Amateur Championship last night and managed to bink a seat, so I'll be off nailing some sheep in Swansea towards the end of March.

The AWOP players club has a lot going on atm. I managed to rake enough on BlueSQ to play a 26 man freeroll for a GUKPT M/E seat. Not bad at all for freemans, but didn't play too well and donked out early. They are setting up some smaller super sats into bigger games to play for trips to Vegas and M/E Seats. There is also talk of setting up a 'steps' like system which will be interesting.

Until next time..

NoShoes

4 comments:

_Kronsdat said...

Hi Dave

Well done on qualifying for Swansea and good luck at the event. I'm trying to talk my brother (who lives in Cardiff) into going.

Big Bill$ said...

How did you do No Shoes?
and...
WTF is this? 回應是最大的支持^^y~~~甘吧嗲

時尚 said...

思想與理論,貴呼先於行動,但行動較思想或理論更高貴........................................

寧年 said...

人生是故事的創造與遺忘。 ..................................................